Supernatural-Serbia
Welcome to the forum about the best serie of supernatural
Hear you can find a lot of interesting about this series

Admin Team(Danijela and Sasxka)
Dobrodosao/la na forum o naj boljoj seriji Natprirodno
ovde mozes da nadjes mnogo toga zanimljivog o ovoj seriji

Admin Tim(Danijela i Sasxka)
Supernatural-Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural-Serbia

Srpski forum i fan club serije Natprirodno/Serbian forum and fan club of seria Supernatural

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ljudi potrebni su nam moderatori

The CW Brings Fans Up to Speed for 'Supernatural' Season 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danijela_Angel
Admin Supernatural
Admin Supernatural
Danijela_Angel

The CW Brings Fans Up to Speed for 'Supernatural' Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: The CW Brings Fans Up to Speed for 'Supernatural' Season 5   The CW Brings Fans Up to Speed for 'Supernatural' Season 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 am

Fans are gearing up as the countdown begins for new episodes of Supernatural season 5. While others have dug up spoilers and updates to prepare them for the new season, I've opted to listen to classic rock songs like Kansas' "Carry on My Wayward Son" and Ted Nugent's "Stranglehold" to fuel my mood. But there's no better way to get ready for the Winchester brothers than to rewind the past seasons. BuddyTV writer John Kubicek has already started going through the first season of the show, which never really gets boring. But for those of you who don't have the time and money to go back, The CW has released a short clip that attempts to sum up Sam and Dean's story so far.

The clip, which lasts less than 3 minutes, brings fans up to speed by capturing mostly what happened in the fourth season of Supernatural. From Dean's stint in hell and how he got out, to Sam being bff with demon Ruby and his dark demon-blood sucking habits. It also sheds light on the arrival of Castiel, Dean's mission and the seals involving Lilith and Alistair. In a nut shell: With Sam having killed Lilith, and ultimately breaking the final seal, Lucifer is now free.

It's been a hell of a season and we're sure in for an even wilder ride as Supernatural kicks off season 5 on September 10. And for those of you who want to muse over the past season in detail, you can check out Supernatural: The Complete Fourth Season when it comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray on September 1. Of course, you'd also be enjoying some bonus material, gag reels and commentaries besides all the season 4 episodes, so buying this set seems worth it.
Back to top Go down
https://supernatural-serbia.forumotion.com
Gagica
Spasavas svet od strige
Spasavas svet od strige
Gagica

The CW Brings Fans Up to Speed for 'Supernatural' Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CW Brings Fans Up to Speed for 'Supernatural' Season 5   The CW Brings Fans Up to Speed for 'Supernatural' Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:56 pm

hvala mada nisam nista razumela
ali sam pogledala video
extra je
Back to top Go down

The CW Brings Fans Up to Speed for 'Supernatural' Season 5
Page 1 of 1